Out of the 8,000 or so that showed up to protest, theres gonna be a few that are going to get out of hand. I thought it was funny that that many ppl showed up at the RNC to protest the war.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Out of the 8,000 or so that showed up to protest, theres gonna be a few that are going to get out of hand. I thought it was funny that that many ppl showed up at the RNC to protest the war.
If you are going to protest the war, then by all means protest it. That's your right as an American citizen. But to do this? That is just uncalled for.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Like I said there are some that will take it too far, theres gonna be some idiots.
Bookmarks